Weather Report

" alt="" />

If you are traveling by air, you will need a valid passport. All air passengers, including US citizens, traveling to or through the USA must have a valid passport. US Citizens are no longer permitted to use their birth certificate/driver’s licence to enter the US by air from Mexico. Your passport should be valid for at least six month from the time of your entry into Mexico. The maximum period of time that a visitor may stay in Mexico without a visa is six months. Mexican Immigration may allow or deny entry of any person into Mexico when a passport is valid for less than six months.

Passport holders of American, Canadian, British/EU Member Country, Australian, New Zealand, and Israeli passports do not need a visa to visit Mexico. They may, instead, use a visitor’s permit known as a FMT. Holders of other passports should check with their local Mexican Consulate for visa requirements. These passport holders simply fill out a short Mexican Visitor’s Permit (FMT). When arriving by airline, it is usually handed out on the plane before you land. If not, it is available at the immigration desk when you arrive. However, business visitors staying more than 30 days are subject to different rules than vacationer. IMPORTANT! YOU MUST KEEP YOUR FMT FOR YOUR DEPARTURE! If you do not have your FMT at time of departure, you will pay a fee and be delayed.

Mexico charges a fee to all tourists and business visitors arriving in the country. Airlines normally collect the permit fee on behalf of the Mexican government and include the cost within the total airfare. Visit the U.S. Department of State official Travel Initiative web site at for more information.